You have no items in your shopping cart.
Whether given as a gift or placed on your own shelf as a decoration, this wooden whale puzzle is sure to make a splash. Once disassembled, it’s a rewarding challenge to reassemble the pieces back into the whole. Don’t worry, each piece is numbered to help make the process easier, and the eye serves as a locking pin, holding the puzzle together once it’s completed again.
Our puzzles are made exclusively out of hand-carved hardwood without the use of paints or stains. They make perfect gifts for kids and adults alike and are fun to play with or use as a decoration on a dresser, shelf, or as a paperweight on your desk.
- 100% hand-carved hardwood puzzles; our artists never use paints or stains
- No two Carver Dan’s puzzles are identical, each is an original handmade work of art
- We use recycled birch, boxwood, beech, mangosteen, and walnut woods
- Our puzzles make a perfect gift; they’re fun to play with and make great decorations
- Puzzle pieces are numbered for ease of reassembly, and locking pin eye holds pieces in place
When do you ship? 1-2 business days.
Where do you ship to? U.S.A and Canada
How do you ship? U.S.P.S.
Rates to ship? Shipping depends on the weight of the product being shipped.
How to track an order that's been shipped? By it's tracking number.