You have no items in your shopping cart.
Whether given as a gift or placed on your own shelf as a decoration, this wooden whale puzzle is sure to make a splash. Once disassembled, it’s a rewarding challenge to reassemble the pieces back into the whole. Don’t worry, each piece is numbered to help make the process easier, and the eye serves as a locking pin, holding the puzzle together once it’s completed again.
Our puzzles are made exclusively out of hand-carved hardwood without the use of paints or stains. They make perfect gifts for kids and adults alike and are fun to play with or use as a decoration on a dresser, shelf, or as a paperweight on your desk.
- 100% hand-carved hardwood puzzles; our artists never use paints or stains
- No two Carver Dan’s puzzles are identical, each is an original handmade work of art
- We use recycled birch, boxwood, beech, mangosteen, and walnut woods
- Our puzzles make a perfect gift; they’re fun to play with and make great decorations
- Puzzle pieces are numbered for ease of reassembly, and locking pin eye holds pieces in place