This mama kangaroo and her joey foal will hop their way right into your heart! But once disassembled, it’s a rewarding challenge to reassemble mom and baby into one piece again. Don’t worry, each piece is numbered to help make the process easier, and the mama’s eye serves as a locking pin, holding the puzzle together once it’s completed again.
Our puzzles are made exclusively out of hand-carved hardwood without the use of paints or stains. They make perfect gifts for kids and adults alike and are fun to play with or use as a decoration on a dresser, shelf, or as a paperweight on your desk.
- 100% hand-carved hardwood puzzles; our artists never use paints or stains
- No two Carver Dan’s puzzles are identical; each is an original handmade work of art.
- We use recycled birch, boxwood, beech, mangosteen, and walnut woods.
- Our puzzles make a perfect gift; they’re fun to play with and make great decorations.
- Puzzle pieces are numbered for ease of reassembly, and locking pin eye holds pieces in place.