You have no items in your shopping cart.
An elephant never forgets, but will you remember how to reassemble this charming mom and baby elephant puzzle once it’s deconstructed? Don’t worry, each piece is numbered to help make the process easier, and the mama’s eye serves as a locking pin, holding the puzzle together once it’s completed again.
- 100% hand-carved hardwood puzzles; our artists never use paints or stains
- No two Carver Dan’s puzzles are identical; each is an original handmade work of art.
- We use recycled birch, boxwood, beech, mangosteen, and walnut woods.
- Our puzzles make a perfect gift; they’re fun to play with and make great decorations.
- Puzzle pieces are numbered for ease of reassembly, and locking pin eye holds pieces in place.