You have no items in your shopping cart.
Don’t let the fun go extinct! Get your hands on this dinosaur puzzle and see how quickly you can take it apart! Once disassembled, it’s a rewarding challenge to reassemble this prehistoric guy. Don’t worry, each piece is numbered to help make the process easier, and the eye serves as a locking pin, holding the puzzle together once it’s completed again.
Our puzzles are made exclusively out of hand-carved hardwood without the use of paints or stains. They make perfect gifts for kids and adults alike and are fun to play with or use as a decoration on a dresser, shelf, or as a paperweight on your desk.
- 100% hand-carved hardwood puzzles; our artists never use paints or stains
- No two Carver Dan’s puzzles are identical; each is an original handmade work of art.
- We use recycled birch, boxwood, beech, mangosteen, and walnut woods.
- Our puzzles make a perfect gift; they’re fun to play with and make great decorations.
- Puzzle pieces are numbered for ease of reassembly, and locking pin eye holds pieces in place.