You have no items in your shopping cart.
In astrology, a zodiac sign refers to one of 12 specific zodiac constellations that the sun passes through. A person’s particular sign of the zodiac is the one that the sun was in when they were born. It is a belief in astrology that a person’s personality can be predicted using their zodiac sign. According to astrology, it is also possible to predict the future by looking at the position of the sun, moon, and planets compared to the zodiac constellations. An astrological map of the planets and zodiac signs is called a horoscope; the word horoscope is also used to refer to a prediction of the future using such a map.
Each person is born with a zodiac sign in a different astrological system, so they have different aptitudes and personalities. And each zodiac sign has its own unique symbol.
1. Aries - The Ram (March 20 – April 1)
- Symbol: The symbol of Aries is said to represent the head of a ram.
- Characteristics: The rams of Aries are said to be confident and fiery. However, they may butt heads with others because they are infamously impatient and honest with their opinions.
- Another interpretation of this notation is that it shows the eyebrows and nose of a human face. Aries people always follow their head, which is said to be a stubborn sign – behavior first, then psychology. This is the vanguard in the Zodiac circle and is always ready to go. Deploy new jobs, and stimulate with new adventures.
2. Taurus - The Bull (April 20 – May 20)
- Symbol: The circle with horns symbol of Taurus is said to represent a bull's head.
- Characteristics: Taurus bulls are said to be loyal and persistent. At the same time, these bulls are often stereotyped as lazy and, appropriately, bullheaded. That is why it is difficult to thoroughly shake Taurus's decision to act if nothing is too dangerous.
3. Gemini - The Twins (May 21 – June 20)
- Symbol: The symbol of Gemini is the Roman numeral for the number two, representing the Gemini twins (two people).
- Characteristics: People rocking the twins are highly intelligent and sociable. On the other hand, they are also said to be superficial and indecisive.
This compound symbol represents forms of opposites, such as light and shadow, silence, and noise. That's why the personality of this constellation is quite flexible and active in contact, but the energy quickly changes, and the mood is easily moved, becoming sad and moody. Gemini often feels like they are living or dealing with at least two different people.
4. Cancer - The Crab (June 21 – July 22)
- Symbol: The sideways 6’s and/or 9’s of the symbol of Cancer are thought to represent crab claws.
Characteristics: Cancer's sign is two circles connected with a tail representing either a woman's breasts or, alternatively, a crab with a strong, curved claw. Breasts represent motherhood and nutrition – essential things that Cancer cares about.
The crabs of Cancer are said to be charitable people and loyal friends. On the other hand, they also tend to be blunt and get … crabby when someone tries to get them out of their shells.
5. Leo - The Lion (July 23 - August 22)
- Symbol: The symbol of Leo is thought to depict a simplified drawing of a lion.
- Characteristics: The sign of the Lion is considered a curved line representing the lion's mane, the symbolic animal of sunny summer. Leo's essential characteristics are catted breed in nature, arrogance, seductive posture, agility, and very active, sensual love. Leo people are quick, courageous and strong, and also very charming, they have the quality of excitement and joy.
- Leo lions are said to be proud and brave while sometimes getting too arrogant or competitive.
6. Virgo - The Maiden (August 23 - September 22)
- Symbol: The curly M of Virgo has many theories behind it. Some common guesses are that the symbol is an M for maiden, represents a virgin with crossed legs, or depicts human intestines.
- Characteristics: The Virgin is the only female character in the Zodiac. The maiden or virgin, who often held the wheat harvest time, sympathized with the ancient Roman goddess Ceres and the Greek earth goddess Demeter.
- Virgos are said to be diligent and organized. At the same time, Virgos are considered overly critical perfectionists who tend to worry a lot.
7. Libra - The Scales (September 23 - October 22)
- Symbol: The symbol of Libra depicts a setting sun or a pair of scales.
- Characteristics: The sign of Libra refers to the setting sun, or many people think it is the door connecting the two worlds. When the sun begins a journey through Libra's constellation, it is already September, and day and night are of equal length.
- Librans look like a scale; according to the theory, this is Astraea's stylized balance, which is the ancient Roman goddess of justice. This is the balance of reconciliation, of balance. So the people of Libra are usually honest, are the balance of justice, and it seems that they consider everything quite carefully before deploying.
- Libra is famously the sign of clever extroverts. These social butterflies are also vain and hate making tough decisions.
8. Scorpio - The Scorpion (October 23 - November 21)
- Symbol: The symbol of Scorpio is said to represent a scorpion.
- Characteristics: The scorpions of Scorpio are said to be magnetic thrill-seekers. Scorpios are also often said to be envious and fascinated by the macabre.
- That's why people under the sign of Scorpio often have strong emotions and are always psychological; Scorpio does the whole thing to get revenge if someone has made a mistake compared to them - "tail venom" is considered. Part of their personality. However, they are also quite noble in nature. They have a courageous and strong character and are always enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
9. Sagittarius - The Archer (November 22 - December 20)
- Symbol: The symbol of Sagittarius is an arrow with a line through it, representing a bow and arrow.
- Characteristics: Sagittarians are highly independent adventurers who are always full of imagination. On the flip side, they are also said to be blunt and impatient.
- Sagittarius has the upper part of a man's frame, the legs, and the bottom of a horse's frame - so people of this sign are always restless, "sorrowful," and eager to gallop to find seek new horizons. Sagittarius is often a philosophical figure, fully able to see paradox and duality, as it is an essential part of the Sagittarius personality.
10. Capricorn - The Goat (December 21 - January 19)
- Symbol: The symbol of Capricorn represents a sea goat, a mythical creature said to be half-goat and half-fish.
- Characteristics: On the plus side, Capricorns are said to be tenacious and pragmatic. At the same time, Capricorns are said to be sticklers for the rules and ferocious when upset.
- Capricorns are an ambitious sign; most of them are pretty wise and full of ambition, but sometimes that ambition only helps to express their own ego, but it is difficult to fully execute.
11. Aquarius - The Water Bearer (January 20 - February 17)
- Symbol: The squiggly lines of the Aquarius symbol represent water.
- Characteristics: Aquarians are said to be assertive and creative. Aquarians are also said to be impulsive loners.
- Aquarius is an intellectual, psychological, conversational, comprehensive research and analysis sign. They are emotionally detached but have courageous and strong inspirations for justice and human rights. The water poured from the vase symbolizes communication – the inexhaustible source of consciousness and energy. Unique creative beginnings often overwhelm an Aquarius personality.
12. Pisces - The Fishes (February 18 - March 19)
- Symbol: The symbol of Pisces is thought to represent two fish tied together by a roped swimming in opposite directions.
- Characteristics: A stereotypical Pisces is said to be an adventurous, compassionate person who may get a little too anxious or needy.
- A fish that swims in a mystical ocean, emotional, ready to sacrifice itself for the sake of others or for a few religious or political beliefs. The other fish swims to individual potentials and fulfills its own wishes.
- So Pisces people will have a trusting view and can develop their intuition best to feel the big picture and balance their inner struggles. Trust and developing intuition are especially important for this complex and sensitive sign.